What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When requesting a quote, filling out a contact form, or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may also, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
ANY OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU MAY BE USED IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails regarding your project, promotions, or other consumer-business liaison purposes.
Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of providing the service requested.
The email address you provide for processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions and an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each automated email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Our website does not collect, store, or disseminate any financial information from customers.